I am absolutly miserable here at home. There is nothing to do, and I am basically stuck in waiting, which is the worst feeling in the world. I have been reading my college textbooks, for about three to four hours a day, but most of the time it is so hard to concentrate, ecause my family is always watching tv all the time. I can't stand the noise of the TV, and it just so happens that the living rooms my favorite room. The thing I hate most though, is the way my parents treat me. They act like they own me, just because they are paying my tuition and all, and that it is a privledge to be living in their house. Well, If I had a choice I wouldn't even be there.
Well, here are my highlights of winter break.
1. That guy at that store, ha ha.
2. I read three of my five textbooks in their entirety
3. I got to hang out with my best friend, Alaina!
4. I ran some
5. I saw an old lover of mine, it was quite awkward.
6. I wrote alot in my journals
7. I got a haircut!
Okay, most really aren't highlights, but it describes my winter break quite well.